Primary Terms & Conditions
· Reps are chosen based on quality of submitted photos from applicant pool. The photos are judged solely on presentation and image clarity. Remember, you are advertising for B. Pink Parties, Spa and Boutique and your child’s photos will be representative and reflective of B. Pink.
· We reserve the right to reject any applicant without explanation
· You agree that your child’s photos may be used in paid national or international advertising campaigns for B. Pink Parties, Spa and Boutique and that you will receive no additional royalties, benefits, and or other monetary compensation outside of the stated benefits of your brand representative contract.
· Your representative contract term is 4 months beginning on the first day of the month of the four month term and ending on the last day of the last month of the aforementioned four month term, ie: January 1st-April 30th.
· B. Pink reserves the right to suspend and or terminate the contract of any brand representative for any reason, without notice, and with no appeal process. You agree B. Pink, it’s owners, and or employees, are not to be held liable for any damages and or unforeseen consequences as a result of B. Pink brand representation.
· Reps will be required to advertise at least 2 times, including once outside the VIP group, per week. There will be a required weekly check in period where proof of brand representation must be submitted in our private Facebook group and or PM to group administrators. If a member fails to submit proof two consecutive weeks in a row, they will be removed from the group without warning.
Benefits & Requirements
· You will be issued a 15% discount code with unlimited personal usage on any party, spa service or boutique purchase at our retail or online store. This 15% discount code is to be used by you alone and cannot be shared with anyone and or be used to purchase gifts for others. You must complete a purchase with this code at least once a month. You must also advertise said purchase and/or service. Failing to adhere to these rules will result in termination of your brand representative contract.
· You are eligible for 40% off of one service or boutique item per month. In order to qualify for the 40% off one item discount, you must complete at least one $25 purchase using your 15% off discount code. These do not roll over, and or accumulate. The expectation is use it or lose it.
· You will be issued a 10% discount code with unlimited use by any customer. This code will be tracked for performance and used in determining additional weekly rewards and other benefits. You may post this code on any social network, page, group, and or direct marketing method of your choice, so long as you provide documentation, ie: screenshot of the aforementioned posting. There is additional required etiquette in regards to posting and or sharing of the 10% discount code which will be further explained below.
· There will be a bi-weekly contest spanning from Saturday to the next. Your inclusion in the contest is dependent on your weekly required check in. The prizes and placing structure may very and will be determined by admin.
· Though we expect our reps to be very motivated, sometimes code posting can be considered aggressive or overwhelming by visitors and potential customers. If a customer claims an item without a code, do not reply one right after another to the comment with codes. They must choose to use a code themselves, much like they would have to enter it themselves on the website. Replying one after another with codes could be construed as rude or overwhelming for some users.
· You can post your code if you are tagging someone in a comment thread or sale. Also you must post a photo of you at your booked party or spa appointment and/or purchased clothing/accessories or make a flat lay to advertise your code.
Website by Shariq